What format and size artwork should I send you?
- Generally speaking, we create and will recommend that original artwork be created in Photoshop or Illustrator at or above the actual size we'll to be printing or embroidering. 150 - 300 DPI (dots per inch) is a good guideline to follow as far as resolution goes. If you have any questions, you can always ask.
How long will it take before I see my order?
- We want to under-promise and over-deliver so please give us 3 weeks on most orders. If you're submitting a request for quote directly to the Strong Rabbit team rather than ordering one of our featured shop products, that time frame will vary based on how quickly we can get artwork and an estimate approved from you so we can go to print. Obviously, shipping will add time and should be factored into the equation.
- Usually, it takes 6-14 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated at 4-6 business days in the USA.
Our fulfillment times [for all products/t-shirts/phone cases/etc] may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges. It's difficult to predict the shipping times but we will be completely transparent with you regarding the expected arrival time of your item(s).
Where can I submit artwork and a request for quote?
- You can submit your request for quote along with artwork by filling out the form on on our Custom Printing page.
How can I get my non-profit product listed on your website?
- We're always adding new nonprofits to our list. Please send an email to email@example.com with the name and website of your nonprofit and we'll set up a time to chat.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do? Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
- Ask your local post office if they have your package
- Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
- If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line. If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
How are your products made?
- We work with a print-on-demand drop ship company, local VT and NH printers and decorators, and several suppliers for wholesale product. The "how" really depends on which product or service you're purchasing. We strive to be aware of our carbon footprint and our impact on humans throughout the supply chain. We do our best to offer a quality product, within your budget, to create legacy garments, while being mindful of our impact on the environment.
How do I track my order?
- You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at email@example.com.
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
- We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within a weeks' time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
Printed apparel (direct-to-garment)
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety of printable garments and design color options. We use high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly.
Keep in mind that the original manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the DTG printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
Embroidered apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. You can use a small amount of chlorine bleach, but non-chlorine is the safer option.
If you notice any color residue in water, rinse the garment in lukewarm water and then in cold several times, but try not to rub any stained embroidery. Embroidered clothing can also be dry-cleaned.
After washing, don't leave the clothing to soak or lie in a pile while wet. Don't wring out the embroidered items, but if you want to tumble-dry them, use a cool air setting.
If the garment needs ironing, do it inside-out, preferably between two pieces of cloth. You shouldn't wet embroidery before ironing or use a steam iron.
Embroidered hats, backpacks, and shoes
Embroidered hats, backpacks, and shoes can be wiped clean with a damp cloth in the spots where it’s needed. If necessary, hats and shoes can be hand-washed cold. Don’t use brushes.
All three products can’t be machine-washed, bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, or dry-cleaned. Read the manufacturer label carefully for any other instructions.
Embroidered aprons can be machine-washed at 86ºF (30ºC) or less. Don't use bleach. They can be tumble-dried on a low cycle. Read the manufacturer label carefully for any other instructions.
All-over printed apparel, hats, fabric, and swimwear
All-over printed apparel and fabrics can be machine-washed cold with like colors, without bleach. Don’t dry-clean or tumble-dry the apparel. You can iron it with a low heat setting.
All-Over Print Face Masks
All-Over Print Face Masks can be machine-washed at 140ºF (60ºC) with like colors, without bleach. They can't be dry-cleaned. You can tumble-dry the face masks on low heat and iron on a cool setting.
All-over print backpacks, fanny packs, and duffle bags need to be hand-washed without bleach. Don’t dry-clean or tumble-dry the bags. You can iron these bags with a low heat setting.
All-over print totes and drawstring bags can be machine-washed without bleach on a cold cycle. They can't be tumble-dried or dry-cleaned. You can iron these bags with a low heat setting.
Pillows and pillow cases
Pillow cases can be machine-washed without bleach on a cold cycle. Don’t dry-clean or tumble-dry the pillow cases. You can iron them with a low heat setting.
The pillow inserts shouldn’t be washed, bleached, tumble-dried, ironed, or dry-cleaned.
Bean Bag Covers
The cover of the Bean Bag can be machine-washed on a cold cycle without bleach. Don’t dry-clean or tumble-dry the cover. You can iron it with a low heat setting.
Sublimation socks, blankets, towels, and laptop sleeves
Sublimation socks, blankets, towels, and laptop sleeves can be machine-washed cold with like colors at no more than 86ºF (30ºC). Don't use bleach and don't dry-clean. It's best to hang-dry, but tumble-drying can be used on a low cycle if necessary.
Sublimation flip flops
Sublimation flip flops can be hand-washed in warm water with a mild neutral detergent.
Our White Glossy Mugs and White Ceramic Mugs with Color Inside are microwave and dishwasher safe, but the print and coating will last longer if you hand-wash them.
Matte Black and Glossy Black Magic Mugs, however, should only be hand-washed, and you can't put them in a microwave. Note that they're also prone to scratches, so be extra careful.
The same goes for our Enamel Mugs that should only be hand-washed. Also, you can't heat liquids or food directly in the Enamel Mugs—it can damage their coating.
Posters and Canvas
To ensure that your posters and canvas last for a long time, don’t keep them in direct sunlight or outdoors. They can be gently dusted with a soft dry cloth or a feather duster.
To clean a phone case, remove the case from your phone. Add a little mild soap to water, and dampen a cloth or sponge with it. With the damp cloth, rub your case gently in circles. Let your case air-dry at room temperature.
Don’t clean your phone case with any alcohol-based products as they can remove the ink and discolor the case.
Don't wear the jewelry while showering, swimming, washing dishes, applying perfume or doing sports. When not wearing it, store it in the box you received it in.
After wearing the jewelry, we recommend wiping it with a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth to remove dirt and tarnish. But to fully remove tarnish and any stains on the jewelry, use silver or jewelry polish. Follow the instructions on the bottle carefully and use gloves when working with silver polish.
Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal).
- We pride ourselves in getting the order right the FIRST time. We don't want to deal with returns anymore than you do. That being said, we don’t offer returns and exchanges, but if there’s something wrong with your order, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com so we can figure out what happened. If it is a problem on our end, we will ABSOLUTELY take care of you!
- Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
- If you notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please email us as soon as posible at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number in the subject heading.
- The return address for Print On Demand Items is set by default to our fulfillment facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks.
- Wrong Address - If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
- Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).
- Strong Rabbit Designs does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
Do you offer refunds?
- Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at email@example.com with photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you.
Can I exchange an item for a different size/color?
- At this time, we don't offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our store, in the product description section.
- Though rare, it's possible that an item you ordered was mis-labelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll do our best to resolve the issue.